Let's see how we can print messages from an Android device...
- Download and install Droid Transfer and connect your Android device and your PC using either a WiFi or a USB connection.
- Choose the "Messages" tab from the feature list.
- Select a conversation you wish to print.
- Print the whole conversation, or choose dates between which you wish to print by clicking on "Set Date Range" in Droid Transfer.
- Click on Print and confirm which printer you wish to use.
See it in action
As well as saving Android messages, Droid Transfer also gives you the ability to print messages.
To do this, connect your Android device with Droid Transfer on your computer. If you require help doing this, please check out our Droid Transfer quick start guide.
Once you are set up, open the "Messages" tab from the feature list on the left side of the program.
Now you can select which messages you would like to print. To do this, click a contact to highlight them in the list. To select multiple contact conversations, use the ctrl-click combination.
If you only require certain messages, or messages between certain dates, you can use the "Set Dates" function to narrow down the printed conversation.
Once you've made your selection, just hit "Print"! You will be presented with your default print settings and you can choose which printer you wish to print the conversations on.