wideanglesoftware.com puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
Please Note : wideanglesoftware.com cookies aren’t used to identify you personally.
Find out more about how to manage cookies.
How Cookies are used by Wide Angle Software
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use wideanglesoftware.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- The pages you visit on wideanglesoftware.com
- How long you spend on each wideanglesoftware.com page.
- How you got to the site.
- What you click on while you’re visiting the site.
- We don’t collect or store your personal information (eg your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
Google Analytics sets the following cookies:
|_utma||Determines the number of unique visitors to the site||2 years|
|_utmb||This works with _utmc to calculate the average length of time you spend on our site||30 minutes|
|_utmc||This works with _utmb to calculate when you close your browser||when you close your browser|
|_utmz||This provides information about how you reached the site (eg from another website or a search engine)||6 months|
|cc_cookie_decline||Cookie to indicate you do not accept our cookie usage policy.||Never|
|cc_cookie_aacept||Cookie to indicate you accept our cookie usage policy.||Never|
|_holidaydiscount||Determines a visitors elegibility of a product discount.||9 days|