How can I Save iPhone calendars, contacts and notes on my PC or Mac
Last Updated : | Wide Angle Software
To save your calendars, contacts or notes on your computer, follow these steps...
- Download and install TouchCopy on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to your computer via the USB cable.
- Select either the "Calendar", "Contacts" or "Notes" tab depending on the content you wish to copy.
- Select the content you wish to copy and click the button to copy the content to your PC or Mac.
You can download the free trial version of TouchCopy below:
Download TouchCopy For PC
Download TouchCopy For Mac
TouchCopy enables you to Copy iPhone Contacts, Calendars and notes for all iPods, iPads and iPhones.
How to copy iPhone contacts to computer
- Open the Contacts section in TouchCopy to view all the contacts stored on your connected iPhone or iOS device.
- Select the contacts you wish to save.
- Then choose the format to save your contacts as vCard or CSV to your computer!
You can then use your email program or your address book program such as Outlook to import your saved contacts, or use iTunes to re-sync your address book contacts with your new iPod/iOS device.
Check out our full guide on how to manage your iPhone contacts with TouchCopy.
How to copy Calendars from iPhone to computer
- Open the Calendar section in TouchCopy to view all the events on your connected iPhone's calendar.
- Select the calendars you wish to save.
- Click "Save as iCal" (PC) or "Copy to Mac".
Calendars are copied as iCal files, which can be imported into Microsoft Outlook, other calendar managers, or your Calendars app on Mac.
Once your calendar app has been populated by your iCal files, you may wish to sync your updated calendar with your iPhone, iPod or iPad using iTunes (or Finder on macOS Catalina or higher).
Check out our full guide on how to manage your iPhone calendars with TouchCopy.
How to copy Notes from iPhone to computer
- Open the Notes section in TouchCopy to view all the notes stored in your connected iPhone's Notes app.
- Select the notes you wish to save.
- Choose to save as PDF, HTML or Plain Text.
Check out our full guide on how to save iPhone notes to your computer.