How to save iPhone and iPad files to iCloud Drive
Last Updated : | Wide Angle Software
To save Music and other files from your iOS device to iCloud Drive, follow these steps...
- Download, install and launch TouchCopy.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer via the USB cable.
- In TouchCopy, select the type of file you wish to save iCloud drive, by clicking on the appropriate icon. To copy your music to iCloud drive click on Music icon in TouchCopy
- Select the files that you wish to copy, then click Copy to PC/Mac
- A box will pop up, asking where you would like to save your files to
- Navigate to your iCloud Drive, then click Save.
If you have not done so already, you can download TouchCopy from here:
Download TouchCopy (PC)
Download TouchCopy (Mac)
As well as saving files from your iPhone, iPod and iPad to your local computer, you can use TouchCopy to save your files to your iCloud Drive. Saving to the iCloud Drive means all of these files will be accessible by your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or PC, as long as the iCloud Drive App is active on each device.
TouchCopy enables you to save all file types from your iOS device to iCloud drive - your music, photos, messages, contacts, calendars, notes, call logs and Internet browsing history.
You can copy your files to iCloud in four simple steps:
- Ensure that your iCloud Drive is set up.
If you are running iOS 9 or later, or have a Mac running at least OS X 10.11, you'll already have iCloud Drive enabled. If you updated your device from an
earlier version of iOS or OS X, please follow this link to set up iCloud Drive. If you are using PC, please go to iCloud.com to enable iCloud Drive.
- Download TouchCopy and install it on your computer.
- Open TouchCopy and select the tab you wish to access.
- Select the files that you wish to copy to your iCloud Drive, then click Copy to PC/Mac.
A box will pop up asking you where you would like to save these files to. Please navigate to your iCloud Drive, and continue.
TouchCopy will now copy your selected files to your iCloud Drive.
You'll be able to access iCloud Drive files from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or PC, as long as you are signed in with your Apple ID to the iCloud Drive app on each device.
Wide Angle Software
Any Questions? Contact a member of our support team at our helpdesk.
Back to TouchCopy Support