How to Uninstall Droid Transfer from your PC
Last Updated : | Wide Angle Software
If you have finished using Droid Transfer to copy content from Android to PC, or if you need to remove your current version of the program for troubleshooting purposes, you'll need to uninstall.
Follow the steps below to uninstall Droid Transfer from your computer:
- Click the Windows icon at the bottom-left corner of your screen, or tap the Windows key on your keyboard.
- Type "Programs" in the search box and select "Add or Remove Programs".
- Under Apps and Feature, search for the "Droid Transfer" app.
- Click the Droid Transfer entry, then click "Uninstall".
- This will launch the Droid Transfer uninstaller. Simply follow the steps on screen to complete the process.
Great! Once the process is complete, Droid Transfer and all of its components will be removed from your PC.
Don't forget to like & share with your friends!
Back to Droid Transfer Support
Wide Angle Software