Cannot find where to enter my TouchCopy activation code.
Last Updated : | Wide Angle Software
To activate TouchCopy, follow these steps...
Download TouchCopy Now
- Download, install and launch TouchCopy.
- Click 'Activate TouchCopy' in the top right corner of the main TouchCopy window.
- Enter your activation code and click "Activate".
- Enter your email address, create a password and then click "Activate TouchCopy".
To manually register TouchCopy...
- Download the demo of TouchCopy if you have not done so already, visit TouchCopy website and click on the download links.
- Install TouchCopy on your computer by running the downloaded installer.
- Start TouchCopy by double clicking the TouchCopy icon on your desktop.
- At the introduction screen Click "Activate TouchCopy".
- Enter your activation code, and click "Activate".
- You will be asked for a password, select a password that can be used to re-activate TouchCopy should you need to re-install TouchCopy. Please provide an email address so that your password can be sent to you should you forget it.
TouchCopy needs to be connected to the internet in order to activate correctly. Please ensure that your computer has a valid internet connection before activating TouchCopy. Also, please check that any firewall software on your computer is not blocking TouchCopy from reaching the internet.
If you are still having trouble with your activation code, please get in touch with our friendly support team who will be happy to help:
Wide Angle Software
Any questions? Contact our friendly support staff at
Back to TouchCopy Support