If you have not done so already, you can download TouchCopy from here:Download TouchCopy Now
You can download the newest version of TouchCopy for PC or Mac here.
1. Depending on the browser you are using, a windows should appear like this one. Click "Save". TouchCopy will then download to your PC.
2. Once the download is complete, click "Run" to start the TouchCopy installer.
3. Alternatively, you can start the TouchCopy installer by double clicking the downloaded installer package. Depending on your web browser, the installer will either either have been downloaded to your Desktop or your Downloads folder. Double click on the TouchCopy installer to start installation.
4. Work through the on screen prompts of the installer by clicking next.
5. Once installed, you can run TouchCopy by double clicking the TouchCopy icon on your desktop.