Will iBackup Extractor read the contents of a backup made to iCloud?
Last Updated : | Wide Angle Software
iBackup Extractor will read the contents of backups made to your local computer only. As such, the software cannot read backups of your device made to iCloud.
Backups are made to your computer every time iTunes syncs with your iOS device.
To set up automatic backing up of your iOS device to your computer follow these instructions...
Download iBackup Extractor Now
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your computer and start iTunes.
- A summary screen is displayed about your device. Scroll down to the bottom of this summary screen to the "Back up" section.
- In iTunes, click your devices in the Devices list on the left.
- Ensure that "Back up to this computer" is selected. (iBackup Extractor cannot read back ups from iCloud).
- Click the "Apply" button on the bottom right hand side of the iTunes window.
Wide Angle Software