Downloading TouchCopy - PC (64 Bit)
You are now downloading TouchCopy 16 (64 Bit) for Windows.
Your download should start automatically.
If your download does not automatically start, click here.
How to Install TouchCopy.
1. Depending on the browser you are using, a windows should appear like this one. Click "Save". TouchCopy will then download to your PC.
2. Once the download is complete, click "Run" to start the TouchCopy installer.
3. Alternatively, you can start the TouchCopy installer by double clicking the downloaded installer package. Depending on your web browser, the installer will either either have been downloaded to your Desktop or your Downloads folder. Double click on the TouchCopy installer to start installation.
4. Work through the on screen prompts of the installer by clicking next.
5. Once installed, you can run TouchCopy by double clicking the TouchCopy icon on your desktop.
How to Uninstall TouchCopy.
To completely uninstall TouchCopy from your PC,
open your Windows Control panel and Select, "Uninstall a Program".
Next (1) Select TouchCopy from the list of installed software on your PC. Then (2) click the "Uninstall" button.
The TouchCopy uninstaller will then start. Follow the on-screen prompts to quickly remove all traces of TouchCopy from your computer.
Thank you for trying TouchCopy.