If you have not done so already, you can download Music Tag from here.
1. Depending on the browser you are using, a windows should appear like this one. Click "Save". Music Tag will then download to your PC.
2. Once the download is complete, click "Run" to start the Music Tag installer.
Alternatively, you can start the Music Tag installer by double clicking the downloaded installer package. Depending on your web browser, the installer will either either have been downloaded to your Desktop or your Downloads folder.
3. Double click on the Music Tag installer to start installation.
4. Work through the on screen prompts of the installer by clicking next.
5. Once installed, you can run Music Tag by double clicking the Music Tag icon on your desktop.
To completely uninstall Music Tag from your PC, open your Windows Control panel and Select "Uninstall a Program".
Next (1) Select Music Tag from the list of installed software on your PC. Then (2) click the "Uninstall" button.
The Music Tag uninstaller will then start. Follow the on-screen prompts to quickly remove all traces of Music Tag from your computer.
Thank you for trying Music Tag.