Are you ready for Valentine's Day?
Valentine's Day is upon us, hope you remembered it! If you have ran out of time to buy something, how's this for a novel last-minute gift idea for a loved one? Print the Text Messages, iMessages and WhatsApp conversations you have had with your loved one.
Print all the messages of love you have expressed to each other over time and present them to your loved one in any manner you wish.
Both apps allow you to save and print your phone conversations with a loved with ease. Conversations can be saved as PDF, text or html files, with all images sent in messages included, or they can be printed in a couple of mouse clicks.
Please see the summaries on how to print off your SMS below. Detailed info on how to print SMS and WhatsApp conversations from your iPhone can be found in the TouchCopy support articles. Please see the Droid Transfer support pages for more info on how to print messages from your Android phone.
Quick Jump to:
How to print SMS Messages from your iPhone
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to print off conversations from your iPhone.
- Download TouchCopy to your PC or Mac.
TouchCopy Free Download
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone to your PC or Mac using your USB cable.
- Click on the Messages tab in TouchCopy.
- Select your loved one from the contacts list. TouchCopy will display a list of all the contacts and groups you have had conversations with over SMS, iMessage, LINE or WhatsApp. Select your Valentine from the list.
- Click "Print" - TouchCopy prints the conversation directly to your printer!
How to print SMS Messages from your Android Phone
If you're using a Samsung, Google or another Android phone, use Droid Transfer to print off your messages.
- Download and install Droid Transfer on your PC.
Droid Transfer Free Download
- Connect to your Android Device using the steps shown in our Start Guide.
- In Droid Transfer click the Messages icon. Droid Transfer will show all the text message conversations available on your Android Device.
- Select the conversations you want to print from the recipient list shown in Droid Transfer.
- Click 'Print'.
- Droid Transfer will print all the text messages and pictures you have sent and received.
So, there you go. If you are looking for a new idea to truly surprise your loved one, create your own card using a special text message, or frame part of your conversation!
Happy Valentine's Day! <3
Wide Angle Software