Waveform Music Player: User Guide
Welcome to the Waveform User Guide. These pages will guide you on how to use any feature in Wide Angle Software's Waveform Music Player program.
Experience music like never before with Waveform Music Player. Manage your music libraries from different devices, all in one place. Listen to your favourite tracks, create new playlists, copy music from device to device and more - all in a sleek, user-friendly interface.
Waveform Music Player is 100% Free!
Watch our video to see what Waveform can do
- Computer: Waveform Music Player can be installed on any computer running Windows 10 (version 17763.0 or higher) or Windows 11. Architecture: x64
- Mobile: You can connect any iOS device (iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad) with your computer to access it in Waveform.
All versions of iOS and iPadOS are supported.
- Play your music from all your devices, in one place:
- Automatically populate your library with music found on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to play music from that device too.
- Automatically downloads missing album and artist artwork for your music, so your library looks as good as it sounds.
- Create custom playlists to organise your library.
- Copy music from your PC to your iPhone, iPad or iPod without the need for syncing.
- Get all your music in one place by copying music from your iOS device to your PC.