If nice weather and longer days inspired you to start looking for somewhere new to live, you may find our latest app, House Inspector, useful.
Last Updated: May 15th 2016 | Author: Wide Angle Software Team
House Inspector App gives you a set of interactive tools enabling you to rate and compare the properties you have visited and lets you save photos and make notes during your house viewing.
The app provides a checklist of things to look out for when you're viewing a property. In particular, the app saves information on the state of Roofing & Guttering, Windows, Damp, Heating & Plumbing and Electricity for your future reference.
House Inspector provides a property score based on your inspection findings for all the properties you have visited and lists the properties in order of your ratings.
You can also take photos and make notes as you're viewing a property allowing you to remember and compare the houses you have seen.
House inspector is available for iOS, Android and Windows Phone
Cost of Moving House Calculator
When comparing houses you're thinking of buying or renting, you will also need to add how much it will cost you to move into consideration. Here, the excellent Cost of Moving House Calculator should come in useful, which makes you aware of all the costs, such as surveys, estate agent fees, stamp duty and removal costs.
Recent Articles by Wide Angle Software
- Convert, Manage and Secure PDF documents with our new app!
- 8 top tips to free up space on your computer...
- What's new iOS 10.3 and remember to backup before updating
- Should I update to iOS 10.2?
- Wide Angle Software's Black Friday Event
- Backup your iPhone data before iOS 10 update
- Print iPhone SMS conversations you had with your loved one, as a novel gift idea...
- 10th Birthday Anniversary of Wide Angle Software