Your download should start automatically.
If your download does not automatically start, click here.
1. Depending on the browser you are using, a window should appear like this one. Click "Save". Duplicate Sweeper will then download to your PC.
2. Once the download is complete, click "Run" to start the Duplicate Sweeper installer.
3. Alternatively, you can start the Duplicate Sweeper installer by double clicking the downloaded installer package. Depending on your web browser, the installer will either have been downloaded to your Desktop or to your Downloads folder. Double click on the Duplicate Sweeper installer to start the installation.
4. Work through the on screen prompts of the installer by clicking next.
5. Once installed, you can run Duplicate Sweeper by double clicking the Duplicate Sweeper icon on your desktop.
To completely uninstall Duplicate Sweeper from your PC,
open your Windows Control panel and Select, "Uninstall a Program".
Next (1) Select Duplicate Sweeper from the list of installed software on your PC. Then (2) click the "Uninstall" button.
The Duplicate Sweeper uninstaller will then start. Follow the on-screen prompts to quickly remove all traces of Duplicate Sweeper from your computer.
Thank you for trying Duplicate Sweeper.