How to merge two or more PDF Documents
Last Updated : | Wide Angle Software
To merge multiple PDF documents, follow the steps below...
- Download and install Wide Angle PDF Converter.
- Launch the program from the icon on your desktop.
- Click the Merge Documents button from the Home tab in the toolbar.
- Use the Add Document button to add 2 or more files to the list.
- Click Merge to merge the listed documents together. The resulting file will contain each documents pages, in the order that they were listed in your list.
If you have not done so already, you can download Wide Angle PDF Converter from here:
Download PDF Converter
You can merge multiple PDF documents together easily using PDF Converter, resulting in only 1 file containing your chosen documents. You can do this quickly and without even having to open a PDF.
To do this, simply launch the PDF Converter program, and hit the Merge Documents button in the toolbar. This will bring up a box where you can select the documents that you wish to merge together.
The order of this list is important, because this will be the order of the pages in your resulting merged file.
- Add a PDF to the list by clicking Add Document, and locating your file.
- Remove a PDF by hitting Remove Document.
- You can reorder the items in the list by using the arrows on the right of each list item. Make sure that the document you want to be first in your merged file is at the top of the list.
Once you have chosen all of the documents you wish to merge, and you have check the order of the items, click Merge!
All documents from your list will be merged into a single PDF file, in the order that they appeared in your list. The file will open in the PDF Converter viewer.
From here, you can manage the PDF further, convert and save it to your computer, or print it out.
Wide Angle Software
Any Questions? Contact a member of our support team at our helpdesk.
Back to PDF Converter Support