1. Depending on the browser you are using, a windows should appear like this one. Click "Save". iBackup Extractor will then download to your PC.
2. Once the download is complete, click "Run" to start the iBackup Extractor installer.
Alternatively, you can start the iBackup Extractor installer by double clicking the downloaded installer package. Depending on your web browser, the installer will either have been downloaded to your Desktop or your Downloads folder.
3. Double click on the iBackup Extractor installer to start installation.
4. Work through the on screen prompts of the installer by clicking next.
5. Once installed, you can run iBackup Extractor by double clicking the iBackup Extractor icon on your desktop.
To completely uninstall iBackup Extractor from your PC, open your Windows Control panel and Select, "Uninstall a Program".
Next (1) Select iBackup Extractor from the list of installed software on your PC. Then (2) click the "Uninstall" button.
The iBackup Extractor uninstaller will then start. Follow the on-screen prompts to quickly remove all traces of iBackup Extractor from your computer.
Thank you for trying iBackup Extractor.