What's new in TouchCopy 16?
- Complete redesign makes TouchCopy 16 faster and more reliable
- New user interface
- Full support for iOS10 and latest iTunes releases
- Save conversations in messages as PDF
- Loads more...
Upgrade to TouchCopy 16
As a valued existing customer of TouchCopy - we would like to offer you a 50% discount upgrade to the full version of TouchCopy 16.
To determine if you are eligible for this upgrade offer, please enter your TouchCopy 12 activation code below and click 'Continue'.
Search our database for your old TouchCopy 12 activation code here...
More about TouchCopy
TouchCopy is a Windows and Mac application which allows you to access any information stored on your iPhone, iPod or iPad, and make a backup of it on your PC or Mac.
TouchCopy has none of the restrictions imposed by iTunes; you can transfer all your content from your your iPod and iOS device to your computer - your Music, Playlists, Photos, Messages, Calendars, Call Logs, Contacts, Books, Internet History, Notes, Voice Mails and Files.
Why upgrade to TouchCopy 16?
TouchCopy has been completely reworked from the ground up for TouchCopy 16.
The iOS 10 release imposed many changes to how data is stored and accessed on a device. This affects all data items such as messages, notes and contacts. Of course, this meant major changes to TouchCopy, which also needs to access these data items on your iOS device.
We saw this as an opportunity to not only make TouchCopy compatible with iOS 10, but also to improve the software as a whole.
- The structure of the program was re-written to make use of new development practices and frameworks - this provides a smoother and faster user experience.
- A new, intuitive user interface makes it even easier to navigate TouchCopy's functions.
- New and improved functions are introduced in TouchCopy 16, including the ability to save messages as txt, html and PDF formats.
- Many more fixes and improvements have been incorporated into the upgrade, as well as features requested by our existing TouchCopy users!