Will iBackup Extractor read the contents of a backup made to iCloud?
iBackup Extractor will read the contents of backups made to your local computer only.
Backups are made to your computer every time iTunes syncs with your iOS device.
To set up automatic backing up of your iOS device to your computer follow these instructions...
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your computer and start iTunes.
- In iTunes, click your devices in the Devices list on the left.
- A summary screen is displayed about your device. Scroll down to the bottom of this summary screen to the "Back up" section.
- Ensure that "Back up to this computer" is selected. (iBackup Extractor cannot read back ups from iCloud).
- Ensure that "Encrypt local backup" is not checked. (iBackup Extractor cannot read encrypted backups).
- Click the "Apply" button on the bottom right hand side of the iTunes window.
Date Added : 2012-07-16
Show all articles for iBackup Extractor
Go to iBackup Extractor home page.
Go to Wide Angle Software Support Home Page.